Monday 13 January 2014

The Midnight Theatre.

Dreams can be very crazy things. Dreams can turn into nightmares pretty quickly too - I should know,I've been plagued by them for years now. You'd think I'd found a solution to them by now,but I regret to inform that the miracle cure eludes me yet.

You might also think ' Dreams? How bad can it be? I have bad dreams sometimes and I'm fine.'

That's all well and good,every once in awhile a nightmare won't cause a tremendous amount of harm. It's the repetition and the deep fears that worm their way into the cracks of my unconscious while I'm sleeping.Very rarely will I sleep without dreaming something.Sometimes a years old terror or event will appear in a dream out of the blue,which restarts my worry and anxiety. It's exhausting,really. 

Dreaming is a minefield. I'd rather not sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment